Thursday 30 June 2011

Nothing is worth doing alone.

 As with many people, and many people wish, i am in a relationship with someone :D. Things were good during school and last summer, but both of our parents would not approve of the relationship if they knew about it, and it always makes me worried about what would happen if they found out. I know it says to honor your mother and father in many religious texts, and it is a commandment for Christians, but she make me feel like i matter, and is the first person to realy understand me. I know it sounds like a pathetic, movie themed plea (she has me looking at romantic movies lol :P) but its the truth, and i dont know what to do. I guess all i ever wanted in a relationship is someone who understands me and i can talk to, and i think that is what everyone wants. 
So my advice is for relationships is: to keep positive, and find someone who you really like talking to, and just stay that way, you both would understand that sometimes it is better to just remain friends instead of getting into a relationship.
Any questions, comments, or funny stories just leave me a message. and as always have a nice day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment